Did You Know...
- In the beginning, there was no split tiger/human persona thing going on. It was originally going to be a story of a talking tiger that had to say a transformation phrase to become human and/or a senshi.
- The previous idea came after reading a Sailor Moon RPG-Turned-Fan-Fiction which had to do with a talking panther that could transform but could only do so with a pendant (I wish I remember more about it and/or knew if it was still online somewhere).
- Sailor Tiger was to be the leader of a group of Feline Senshi.
- There were plans for having a Sailor Lioness, Lion Knight, Sailor Cheetah and Sailor Leopard.
- It was an old friend who suggested the idea for Abenti to eventually become Sailor Mau.
- It was the same old friend who gave me the idea to give Abenti a boyfriend. In so many words he asked; Who is her boyfriend? Tony [the Tiger]?
- Abenti's Sailor Mau form was to be an anthro tiger/human form with fur from head to toe and no inkling of clothing in sight. Several pictures of that form exist in the Cutting Room but are now to be considered as Abenti's "Yeah, I'm from planet Mau and I'm the planet's senshi, but I'm not in senshi form. What're you going to do about it?" (otherwise known as Guardian Mau) form.
- The original story was written when the author only really knew about the dubbed episodes but had picked up a few 'Cool Japanese words/phrases' (youma, senshi) and peppered them within the stories yet still used the dubbed names (Princess Serena, Malachite et al).